Revise your research objective on the basis of the feedback received in session 2 and frame it in terms of the formula provided by Verschuren & Doorewaard (2010: 38):
My research objective is to (a) ………….. by (b) ……………
Formulate the research framework of your project using the step-by-step approach described in chapter 3 of Verschuren & Doorewaard (2010), and summarized on pp. 84-85:
– Characterise the objective of your research project (see step 1 above).
– Describe the object of your research project (see Verschuren & Doorewaard 2010: 71).
– Establish the nature of the research perspective (see Verschuren & Doorewaard 2010: 74-78).
– Identify the sources needed to develop the research perspective: literature and/or preliminary research (see Verschuren & Doorewaard 2010: 79).
– Make a schematic presentation of the research framework by using the principle of confrontation (see Verschuren & Doorewaard 2010: 80-82).